- A 24/7 alert pathway informing the most appropriate medical specialist of the nature and location of the emergency and directing them to where they are needed, minimizing delays in the response time and avoiding the duplication of response
- A feedback mechanism on the call response for those in the emergency situation and for the emergency responders
- Data collation and analysis of the emergency call and response events tosupport ongoing learning and further improvements in the system, clinical practice, patient outcomes and utilisation of staff resources and well being
- Solution should be able to handle multiple events occurring simultaneously
- Seamlessly introduced into existing operating theaters, emergency departments and intensive care units throughout the hospital and fully integrated with other hospital systems
- 100% reliable and resilient in the hospital environment, intuitive to use and compact
- Low carbon, low noise, simple and safe to clean, and easy to maintain
- Transferrable and easily implemented in a range of hospital situations
Vilnius University Hospital Santaros Klinikos (Supplier), Vilnius, Lithuania announces a public auction of human plasma for fractionation derived from whole blood or multicomponent apheresis.
The public auction will be conducted electronically via Central Public Procurement Information System (CPPIS). Offers could be submitted only by electronic means by registered buyers (link: https://pirkimai.eviesiejipirkimai.lt/login.asp?B=PPO).
Please submit the valid Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certificate of plasma fractionator and intention to participate in procurement process by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Thereafter terms and conditions of sale will be provided via CPPIS .
Intension to participate in public auction will be accepted until 2023-05-02 12:00 (EEST).