SMART EMERGENCY CALL AND RESPONSE SOLUTIONS FOR HOSPITALS
Market Consultation and Call for Innovative Solutions
Vilnius University Hospital Santaros Klinikos (VUHSK) is looking for a Smart emergency call and response solutions. We have published an Advance Notice on Find a Tender launching a period of market sounding and consultation concerning the unmet need which will be the subject of future tender.
The pilot project to improve the management of life-threatening emergencies, leading to better patient outcomes and staff experience.
JOIN US IN OPEN MARKET CONSULTATION
During this market sounding phase all potential suppliers have the chance to present their products and services, connect with other suppliers and influence the procurement process.
We welcome expressions of interest from all parts of the supply chain including manufacturers, innovators, renovators, designers, architects and educators.
We are interested to hear ideas, information, new concepts and innovation that could contribute to achieving improvements in one or more aspects of the requirement:
- A 24/7 alert pathway informing the most appropriate medical specialist of the nature and location of the emergency and directing them to where they are needed, minimizing delays in the response time and avoiding the duplication of response
- A feedback mechanism on the call response for those in the emergency situation and for the emergency responders
- Data collation and analysis of the emergency call and response events tosupport ongoing learning and further improvements in the system, clinical practice, patient outcomes and utilisation of staff resources and well being
- Solution should be able to handle multiple events occurring simultaneously
- Seamlessly introduced into existing operating theaters, emergency departments and intensive care units throughout the hospital and fully integrated with other hospital systems
- 100% reliable and resilient in the hospital environment, intuitive to use and compact
- Low carbon, low noise, simple and safe to clean, and easy to maintain
- Transferrable and easily implemented in a range of hospital situations
The Market Sounding Prospectus sets out the current situation, the need for innovation, the outcomes required and the procurement timeline.
A STATEMENT OF DEMAND supported by:
Corporacio Sanitaria Parc Tauli de Sabadell (Spain)
ZOZ Sucha Beskidzka (Poland)
Republican Hospital of Panevezys (Lithuania)
Republican Siauliai Hospital (Lithuania)
Republican Vilnius University Hospital (Lithuania)